I’m sure you’ve seen it on YouTube and Facebook… Dashcam videos of drivers doing really stupid things and causing accidents. It lucky for those not at fault, who have a dashboard camera, that they will be able to prove their innocence to their insurance company and perhaps to law enforcement.
I’ve always wanted to get a dashboard camera but I thought they were very expensive… Not any more.
The YI 2.7″ Screen Full HD 1080P60 165 Wide Angle Dashboard Camera is in the same price range as a couple of car washes (here in Los Angeles). It is packed with features including:
- The ADAS (Advanced Driver Assistance Systems) – the most advanced and optimized visual recognition algorithms ensure safe driving by providing real time Lane Departure
- Emergency recording feature – Enabled by G-sensor technology, the camera automatically saves footage in the events leading up to a collision and immediately after
- High Definition Image and First-class Night vision – 1920x1080p 60fps high speed video recording captures fast moving scenes and creates high resolution images in high speed. Note: Requires 8 – 64GB Class10 or above microSD card, sold separately
- Features 165 ultra wide-angle to reduce blind spots and obtain full 3 lane coverage. F1.8 apertures (the largest in the industry) and 3.0mx3.0m high sensitivity image sensors guarantee excellent night vision
- Built – in 2.7″ TFT LCD widescreen and intuitive YI Dash Cam App – The interface features large buttons and user-friendly icons for quick recognition and intuitive operation
This is a highly rated, best seller at Amazon, and for good reason. There’s no excuse anymore not to have a dashboard camera.